Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boot Fever...I've got it Bad

One perk to Northwest living is the cooler summers. Over 100 degree days simply do not happen in my neck of the woods. Therefore I can wear my boots wheneva!

So here is my top 3 leather boots! (Mind you I am in search of the info for another pair that I only have pics of. I may have a different top 3 after hunting down my latest prey) Hope you Enjoy!



#1 Western Flare! Brand: Frye Boots Name: Veronica Slouch
thefryecompany.com

Slow country night meets urban sophistication.


















#2 The Biker Chick! Brand: Fiorentini and Baker Name: Eternity www.fiorentini-baker.com 
Edward Scissor Hands Meets Harley Davidson.



#3 OddBall Chic!
Brand: All Saints
Name: Damisi
Laces meets strap meets buckles! Nuf Said.

Got some leather boots that dance like sugar plums in your head while you snooze? Comment the info and share em! :)
Love Peace and Chicken grease =)

No comments:

Post a Comment